Who needs to carry an A1 certificate and request it from the Human Resources Division?

The A1 certificate application must be submitted by all employees of the CAU with statutory health insurance who travel abroad as part of their employment relationship to the Personnel Department of the CAU (R12), which will send it to the DLZP.

Privately-insured or uninsured persons (e.g. civil servants) must apply for the A1 certificate from the Civil Service and Appeals Department (R11) of the CAU, which will send it to the pension insurance institution.